DRIVING ENGAGEMENT THROUGH WORKSHOPS AND LIVE PATIENT Q&As
A global pharma company looked to SWM Partners to design and produce an investigator meeting for a product in its clinical trial stage.
Given the complexity of the product and discerning nature of the audience, it was important to develop interactive, informative and engaging solutions for both in-person and virtual audiences.
These solutions needed to provide attendees with opportunities to learn about the experiences of patients in the trial, and allow them to gain a deep understanding of the role the product would play in advancing the future of medicine.
Working closely with the clients’ internal terms, we wove two key strategies throughout the investigator meeting, and produced all content for these elements.
The first was a practical workshop, which featured:
- An informative video detailing key information about the product.
- A live demonstration led by product experts.
- A Q&A session where the audience could speak with the experts.
- In-person attendees were invited to inspect the product, meanwhile close ups of it were captured in real time for virtual study physicians to inspect.
The second was a patient interview, where:
- They shared their first-hand experiences of the product.
- Audience members could ask them any questions they had.
- This interactive, two-way approach was well received.
On their departure study physicians were well informed about the product, and the varied mix of formats and speakers ensured engagement remained high throughout the investigator meeting.